S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
The "hints of secret ideas" thread!!!

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   KomoriMaths Index du Forum » KomoriMaths » Enigmes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Profession: Manager
Capricorne (22déc-19jan)
Moyenne de points: 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Oct - 11:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: The "hints of secret ideas" thread!!! Répondre en citant
Ok... this thread is dedicated to all of you who have some brilliant ideas, 
and are sure (or almost sure) that they actually work. 

I am talking about new concepts, new ideas, new mechanisms, anything new
that has not seen the light of day. 

However, due to copycats, many cannot (and should not) show their ideas in public.

This is the reason of this thread's existence. It is to inspire others by getting only 
some hints of what others do. 

For example, I have a list with ideas, and I really really really want to show them to everyone.
I am not a businessman, but I am involved in a business, so unfortunately, my hands
feel very itchy to type about everything. But if I do, I will betray some people who trust me.

So instead of revealing the ideas, I will just state some keywords/hints, which are not good 
enough to reveal the design, but they are good enough to give an intro to a design which 
will most probably be produced in the future.

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.twistypuzzles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15506

Video advertising

Mer 25 Oct - 11:49 (2017)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Oct - 11:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mer 25 Oct - 11:49 (2017)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   KomoriMaths Index du Forum » Enigmes

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 3 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation