S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
Please enlighten us! (splitting the bills related wedding)

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   KomoriMaths Index du Forum » KomoriMaths » Enigmes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Profession: Manager
Capricorne (22déc-19jan)
Moyenne de points: 0

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Nov - 17:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Please enlighten us! (splitting the bills related wedding) Répondre en citant
Hi, we need your help with this calculation please! 

One of the chunks to pay to the hotel organising our wedding was 4281.10. Now this amount was initially paid by my mother-in-law, but me and my wife want to pay her back, so when my wife was going to transfer the 4281.10 back to my mother-in-law, her mom said that she would pay my wife 1700.50 for the wedding dress so my wife sent to her mother's bank account 2580.60. I then transfered to my other half's bank account 2140.55 (half of the 4281.10).

Now it's important to mention that my wife paid her mom back (2580.60) using money from her bank account and that's why I sent my half of the share (4281.10) to my wife's account.

Now this doesn't feel right because only 2580.60 have arrived my mother-in-law bank account (money sent from my wife's bank account) and because I paid my wife 2140.55 it's like my wife only paid 440.05.

I hope all this made sense so that someone could help us out! 

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/108696-Please-enlighten-us!-(splitting-the-bills-related-to-a-wedding)

advertisements

Copied to clipboard!

Sam 4 Nov - 17:33 (2017)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Nov - 17:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sam 4 Nov - 17:33 (2017)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   KomoriMaths Index du Forum » Enigmes

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 3 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation