S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
The Complex 5x5x5 and the Pieces and Puzzles it Contains

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   KomoriMaths Index du Forum » A Lire Avant Tout » Mode Maths
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Profession: Manager
Capricorne (22déc-19jan)
Moyenne de points: 0

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Nov - 14:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Complex 5x5x5 and the Pieces and Puzzles it Contains Répondre en citant
All 3 of which won the cover of their respective issues so I figure I must be doing something right. So next up was the research. To that end I've now tried to go back and re-read all the threads I could find where the complex puzzles were discussed and I also wanted to redo all the math... especially the math done my others just to make sure I had a good understanding of what I was talking about. In that process I've found some errors made both by myself and others. I believe I've been able to answer a few of the questions that have gone unanswered until now. And I've uncovered a few new questions as well. So much of this was far beyond the scope I wanted to cover in the article that I intended to be an introduction to the Complex 3x3x3, so that will spill over into this thread. It is also too much for a single post so this will likely be broken up into several.

The other thing that I thought has been long over due was a proper naming of these new imaginary piece types. We are all familiar with terms like core, faces, edges, corners, t-centers, x-centers, wings, and obliques. But there are 3 other types of pieces that till now have typically just been referred to by their signature like [UD], [UDF], or [UDfb]. I didn't want to name them solely by myself so I started some emails behind the scenes asking for feedback and suggestions from all the players that have had some input into the development of these puzzles over the years. 

More Details
Best Whiteboard Animation

Mar 7 Nov - 14:13 (2017)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Nov - 14:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mar 7 Nov - 14:13 (2017)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   KomoriMaths Index du Forum » Mode Maths

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 3 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation